Σάββατο 1 Μαρτίου 2014

Poems in English (English Poems)

And then she kissed him


...and then she kissed him, and she was gone
so very kind
the poet is alone
if memory serves
it was quite warm
...so very kind
the poet is alone

  i took a kiss and lost a friend...
and now my sadness, it has no end
i don't know what's coming up
or where to go
tonight it's sad ... so here i go

and he was touched and felt sublime
the rush was swift but there is no deny
and after years and after time
how many poems did the poet write!
The poem is one, and it is gone
if memory serves it was quite warm

..and then she kissed him, and that was all
so very kind
the poet is alone
if memory serves
it was quite warm
...so very kind
the poet is alone



Are you a religious man?
 Are you a religious man
put some guts on the table
people always forget the sun
horses sleep in the stable

i don't want your money
i don't want your soul
flesh is all i want honey
your body writhing at my door.





BEYOND THE BEYOND
Beyond the beyond lies a mystic forest of oak
Through it’s dark hardened wood,
Wiseman say, echoes the truth
Like a sweet spiraling tune from an ivory flute.

Beyond the beyond lies a thunderous black gape
Whose sight is pitch black
Like the sinister green on the ferryman’s face
And it’s vociferous roar makes my psyche go num
For all living fear that,
Which they don’t comprehend.

Beyond the beyond lies the cauldron of plenty
Proper for the man with an appetite that’s hefty
Cause a bounty of goods
Pours from its ever overflowing mouth
Lest be no hungry soul
Amongst those who around.
But when the night strolls through
Like a cold linen blanket
And with my hunger atoned
And with no hereafter…  
I can hear myself think:
 What an ominous choice
To be distended and alone…
 Even in a place of one’s choice.

Beyond the beyond lie the treacherous deep seas
Where dreams, like ships
Crash on what the future brazenly brings
And I, the son of sailors and whores
Know that all too well
Certain… what my future beholds
is a sorrowful tale.
Ricking with trickery,  and shame and misspell
I am an expert in deceiving myself
On top, writhing, remorse and regret
I am an expert in all sorts of repent.
See… it’s my fate to dwell
in the lost light of the past
And on the darkness of dids
That… indisputably, will come to pass.

Beyond the beyond lies the thing that I am not
Me a Prometheus anew shrouded in surgical tape
Bounded by disease and eaten by unfeasible escape
In a pit of despair,
in jar with no air
It’s room a, via corridor c… there that away
Adjacent to the rotting corpse of John D
I am still life, but near death
I know I am alive but whom else to tell
Alone I await
Alone I declare
I am on top of the world
No one have I spared.

 My fate is ill-advised
Well… I knew that before
The end is nigh
I won’t cry anymore
The verity I hate
The core of my spite

 Feeding through tubes that annoy
Those damn medicines renew
Only that… Which I destroy
Everything else pays proper due

Oh, drops of rain on my window,
Please… sing like the tapping of winter sparrow beaks
Oh tell me birds tell me
What lies beyond the human guilds

Beyond the beyond are all the things that I ache
Beyond the beyond are all the things that I hate
Beyond the beyond lies my souls demise
Beyond the beyond is my mother that cries
Beyond the beyond a whirlwind of wants, needs and if’s
A handful of black slippery mud to cover me whole… and nothing more.





THE LOVING BUTCHER.

devoted Angela my lovely wife
carving generously from left to right
how I'd love to eat you alive
how I'd love to eat you alive.

Beautiful Erica my lover my light (my other life)
emptying your bowels all through this night
 how I'd love to eat you alive
how I'd love to eat you alive.

Little Agatha my darling child
cutting your finger tips sucking them dry
how I'd love to eat you alive
how I'd love to eat you alive.

my boy peter, sweet charming light
Filleting nervously your inner thy
how I'd love to eat you alive
how I'd love to eat you alive.



 SEX


Sexsss… I’ve heard of it, I’ ve heard the stories
Yesss… alas revenge is upon us now
Hisss… the one eyed snake that claims the pure
Blisss… and all the wicked writhe around

Sexsss… I’ve heard of it, I’ve heard the stories
Yesss… I am a pilgrim I don’t deny
Hisss… it sounds like the party already started… without me
Blisss… oh motherfuckers let us die.

Sexsss… hidden inside my gifted penis
Yesss… and all the cunts slyly lie
Hisss… it seems that truth is now a secret
Blisss… for one day man will come around.



                                                 You are a whore baby

You know what you are…
you're a whore baby
you came from afar
made my life hell baby

sunlight and curly hair
you're jumping barefoot on my bed
it feels like falling through air
children throw snowballs at my head

butterflies are in your smile
Your memory keeps me awake at night
those great blue eyes
every morning my ego cries

loving you is a sweet regret
our dates you always seem to neglect
all of my friends love you
even my dog prefers you too

do you care for me? i wonder
little girls point me and ponder
what’s she doing with that number

sunlight and curly hair
you're jumping barefoot on my bed
it feels like falling through air
children throw snowballs at my head

I know you don’t love me and it makes me… brood
One cannot hide this all-consuming truth
We Have nothing to say, have no-where to go
Is this our love; only for show?

I cling on you and you cling on my need
And spin me around
Is this is your will?
So be it my love so be it my doom
sunlight and curly hair is the place of my tomb





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου